Apprenticeship Place "E-Commerce Manager"
Materialboerse.de was founded in 1999 to establish a secondary market for residual and excess stocks of electronic components. Production companies can sell electronic components ecologically sensible and with economic profit via the marketplace.
At present over 2000 enterprises use the possibility of minimizing their stocks over this selling channel. The B2B marketplace is used by companies from Europe, America and Asia.
In addition to the procurement of components via the Internet trading platform, materialboerse.de offers manual worldwide searches for sought-after products as an order service.
In-house training content
- Development of an e-commerce strategy
- Maintenance of different sales channels, such as online shop, Amazon, EBay, Google Merchant Center
- Sales support with marketing campaigns
- Good school leaving certificate (especially in the subjects German, English and Mathematics)
- communicative and team player
- Open in dealing with other people